Why have an EAP?
- It makes good business sense and cents! Costs for lost time due to depression, anxiety and chemical dependency rise every year.
- Working families face challenges every day; child care, aging parents and daunting schedules.
- It pays to keep good employees on the payroll.
Who is covered?
- Employees their spouses or partners and dependents.
Is this part of my health insurance?
- No, and there is no co-pay nor cost to you, the employee.
How do I make an appointment?
- The first step is easy, just pick up the phone and dial our number.
- If you have questions you’ll be able to talk to a qualified counselor.
- We can usually schedule within 2 weeks, depending on your needs.
- If you have an urgent need we will make appropriate accommodations.
If I live outside the Vancouver area, can I still use the program?
- Yes, we will refer you to a qualified provider in your area where you can use your full EAP benefit.
Will my employer know if I use this program?
- No, not unless you tell them!
- Your privacy and trust are our first concern.